Lets start researching possible answers for those questions posted on the board and post them here or get some good discussions going on the topic via this blog. I don't think we should wait or rely on our meetings to discuss things and should be more active online if we cannot commit to meetings due to schedules.
Losing really sucks and so do low grades so let's do our best to win because winning is fun.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states
here's a link to a list of all independent countries. maybe as a group we can pick a few including(or not) the philipines to demonstrating how independence has been successful for them.
another possible approach would be we could research possible States (freely associated or under the U.S.) that are currently in a bad situation and talk about that.
P.S. Does anyone read this thing? =|
I read it. . . sort of xP
ReplyDeleteShould I type out all the questions and requirements Bevacqua put on the board and post it here, and make sort of like a "To Do" list kind if post?